Fillable forms are a great solution for websites, providing a great way to streamline communication. They make life easier for visitors –and organizations alike, and provide a simple-to-use solution for transferring information.
Fillable forms are a great solution for websites, providing a great way to streamline communication. They make life easier for visitors –and organizations alike, and provide a simple-to-use solution for transferring information. They also serve as a secure way to transfer confidential data, allowing visitors to fill them out with the peace of mind in knowing that their data will be sent across a secure connection. There are a number of additional benefits that fillable form offer, let’s explore some of them now.
Benefits of Fillable Forms
- Make It Easier to Process Data Let’s face it; the world is an easier place when you can read what was written in a form. With fillable forms, there is no more trying to read between the lines and decipher handwriting –everything is typed, so it’s clearly legible.
- Increase Productivity Processing online forms is much faster than processing paper forms. All of the work can be done on the computer –and the form can be tracked and stored electronically. Because of this –you can more efficiently track, distribute and collect forms right off of your computer, increasing productivity and saving time.
- Are Confidential When you create a website, you are often told that you should not include your email address or contact information since bots can scan the site and sell your information to spammers. Instead of setting yourself up for surprise spam, having a fillable contact us form can limit your exposure. Using fillable forms that can be created and presented over HTTPS also ensures that visitor’s data is secure. Fillable forms are often used on government websites where the information is case sensitive, and personal. Fillable contact forms reduce the chances of your visitors’ emails being scanned and sold since the documents will be processed through a secure server.
- Eco Friendly Fillable forms are much more ecofriendly than traditional forms. Since web-based forms can be filled and sent electronically, it can save on paper being printed, distributed, and stored.
- Reduce Errors Online forms can include error-proofing. Which means that they can flag a mistake before the user submits it.
- Are Convenient Users simply open the form, fill it in, and submit it. There is no more printing, writing, and mailing involved. With fillable forms, your users can fill the form in online and print it from their computer, or email it directly to you.
When it comes to using PDF fillable forms, there are more than one option. This can often be confusing to those looking to integrate fillable forms in their website. There are two types of PDF forms for you to choose from.
- Static PDF Form A static PDF form is rendered once and then displayed. They cannot be re-created in response to user interaction. This form will maintain its look and position on any device.
- Dynamic PDF Form A dynamic PDF form is an interactive PDF form. This form renders on the client dynamically, and reacts based on user interaction.
In the end, the decision to implement web-based forms comes down to whether you would like specific forms on your website –like a contact form or applications, and whether or not they can make life easier for you and your visitors.For more information on website design for municipalities, visit Town Web Design. At Town Web Design, we offer website hosting for small and medium-sized municipalities, and will be happy to create a website that’s designed with your needs in mind.Image: markus spiske